Inclusive Classroom, The, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 5th Edition
- By Margo A. Mastropieri, Thomas E. Scruggs
- Pub. Date: Mar 1, 2013 by Pearson.
- ISBN-10: 0-13-338630-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-338630-1
List Price: $99.00
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
The Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, 5/e captures the best of inclusion practices using a non-categorical approach. With three balanced parts, these award-winning authors explain the fundamentals of inclusive teaching, the most effective general teaching practices, and ways to differentiate instruction for specific content areas. Targeted teaching strategies show ways to improve all students' memory, attention, motivation, and peer interaction. Research highlights validate strategies and prove why these techniques are best practice. Filled with classroom-ready tips and checklists, this revision includes a new chapter on RTI, more on secondary inclusion, and the latest strategies relating to academic success.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133386309 / 9780133386301 Inclusive Classroom, The: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, Loose-Leaf Version with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Package consists of:
- 0132659859 / 9780132659857 Inclusive Classroom, The: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction Loose Leaf Version
- 0133394549 / 9780133394542 Inclusive Classroom, The: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
Part 1 The Fundamentals
1 Introduction to Inclusive Teaching
2 Collaboration: Partnerships and Procedures
3 Teaching Students with Higher-Incidence Disabilities
4 Teaching Students with Lower-Incidence Disabilities
5 Teaching Students with Other Special Learning Needs
Part 2 Developing Effective Teaching Skills
6 Effective Differentiated Instruction for All Students
7 Response to Intervention
8 Improving Classroom Behavior and Social Skills
9 Promoting Inclusion with Classroom Peers
10 Enhancing Motivation and Affect
11 Improving Attention and Memory
12 Teaching Study Skills
Part 3 Teaching in the Content Areas
16 Science and Social Studies, and Transitions