Inclusive Classroom, The, Loose-Leaf Version with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 5th Edition
- By Margo A. Mastropieri, Thomas E. Scruggs
- Pub. Date: Mar 1, 2013 by Pearson.
- ISBN-10: 0-13-338630-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-338630-1
List Price: $99.00
This title is only available as a loose-leaf version with Pearson eText, or an electronic book.
The Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, 5/e captures the best of inclusion practices using a non-categorical approach. With three balanced parts, these award-winning authors explain the fundamentals of inclusive teaching, the most effective general teaching practices, and ways to differentiate instruction for specific content areas. Targeted teaching strategies show ways to improve all students' memory, attention, motivation, and peer interaction. Research highlights validate strategies and prove why these techniques are best practice. Filled with classroom-ready tips and checklists, this revision includes a new chapter on RTI, more on secondary inclusion, and the latest strategies relating to academic success.
Video-Enhanced Pearson eText. Included in this package is access to the new Video-Enhanced eText for The Inclusive Classroom exclusively from Pearson. The Video-Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. Full-color online chapters include dynamic videos that show what course concepts look like in real classrooms, model good teaching practice, and expand upon chapter concepts. Over 47 video links, chosen by our authors and other subject-matter experts, are embedded right in context of the content you are reading
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad and Android tablets.*
- Interactive. Features include embedded video, note taking and sharing, highlighting and search.
- Affordable. Experience all these advantages of the Video-Enhanced eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available for free on Google Play and in the App Store.* Requires Android OS 3.1 – 4, a 7” or 10” tablet or iPad iOS 5.0 or newer
0133386309 / 9780133386301 Inclusive Classroom, The: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, Loose-Leaf Version with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Package consists of:
0132659859 / 9780132659857 Inclusive Classroom, The: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction Loose Leaf Version
0133394549 / 9780133394542 Inclusive Classroom, The: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
Part 1 The Fundamentals
1 Introduction to Inclusive Teaching
2 Collaboration: Partnerships and Procedures
3 Teaching Students with Higher-Incidence Disabilities
4 Teaching Students with Lower-Incidence Disabilities
5 Teaching Students with Other Special Learning Needs
Part 2 Developing Effective Teaching Skills
6 Effective Differentiated Instruction for All Students
7 Response to Intervention
8 Improving Classroom Behavior and Social Skills
9 Promoting Inclusion with Classroom Peers
10 Enhancing Motivation and Affect
11 Improving Attention and Memory
12 Teaching Study Skills
Part 3 Teaching in the Content Areas
16 Science and Social Studies, and Transitions